Canada’s Leadership Learning Centre has a job opportunity for a talented Program Director in our Hollyhock Vancouver office.
Are you a creative, big-picture thinker with the ability to identify emerging social and cultural trends? An excellent negotiator? A flawless planner with incredible attention to detail? Can you spot and develop extraordinary programming while balancing operational and financial realities?
Reporting to the CEO, the Program Director is responsible for: designing and developing Hollyhock’s Annual Program on both Cortes Island & Vancouver; recruiting, hiring and managing the Program Department staff; collaborating with the Marketing Department and developing promotional strategies to reach an international audience.
Our successful candidate has:
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced, creative, content-driven workplace
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical and systems knowledge, particularly MS Office and various social media platforms
- Background in program planning and event coordination
- Ability to multi-task and self-direct, while working towards organizational goals and objectives in fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Qualified Candidates – please submit by email your resume with a letter of intent and 3 references to Hollyhock CEO Dana Solomon at: firstname.lastname@example.org